In the Community
We live, work, play and raise our families in this region. We support carefully selected organizations with funds for advancement and also with our time, energy and passion. We've been doing it for over 36 years and invite you to join us on any of our many projects.
In the Community
We believe in the value of great communities. It’s good for business, but more importantly, it’s good for all of us, especially our children. Active communities nurture their development, keep groups of people connected, it celebrates achievements, and gives us a voice – collective or otherwise.
Bringing people together over a common cause can ignite a powerful force that fuels the very purpose we choose to work together. Below, we’ve listed the organizations that we support and believe in.
- BC Cancer Foundation – The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer
- CIBC Run for the Cure Corporate Team
- Ridge Meadows Minor Hockey Association – Sponsor
- Friends In Need Foodbank – Food Drive
- Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation Capital Campaign Contributor
- Adopt a Family through Friend’s in Need Food Bank- Christmas 2009
- Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation Annual Gala – Past Chair, Current Chair, annual sponsor
- Meadowridge Rotary Wine Festival – Chairperson, sponsor, volunteers provided
- Meadowridge Rotary – Member and President Elect
- 2009 B.C. Disability Games – Supporter
- Pitt Meadows Day – Participant and Sponsor
- Pitt Meadows City Council (including appointments to a dozen committees).
- Meadowridge School Chair of Board of Governors
- Pitt Meadows Foundation
- Meadowridge Rotary Sports Banquet-sponsor
- Member of the Malcolm Knapp Research Forest – Community Advisory Board.
- B.C. Friends of Oncology – Supporter
- Ridge Meadows Seniors Society
- West Coast Environmental Law – Supporter
- Pitt Meadows Lions Club Chinese New year – Lead Sponsor
- Mel Zajac Foundation – Supporter
- Pioneer Days and Heritage Days supporter
- B.C. Kidney Foundation
- Ridge Meadows Seniors Lawn Bowling Sponsor
- Meadowridge School Gala – Supporter
- B.C.S.P.C.A. – Supporter
- Jeans Day Supporter for BC Children’s Hospital
- Ridge Meadows Fund Run Participants